Montreal Wedding – The most charming reception halls (reception rooms) for your wedding in Montreal. As a notary and as a wedding officiant or civil union officiant, I have had the privilege over the years of working in many places of marriage around Montreal.
I compiled a list of places for a wedding reception. I invite you to look at the following banquet rooms for your wedding ceremony; look at their ambiance, service and location, according to your desires. They are not presented in order of preference, and in addition, you must check their availability according to the date of your wedding.
As a notary and marriage or civil union officiant, it’s possible to hold a ceremony at the place desired by the couple. In fact, in the great city of Montreal, there are the most beautiful reception halls for wedding ceremonies. The latter offer many good rates for couples and prices are more than affordable (sometime unexpected good deals and cheap rates). Here is a list of the most refined rooms in Montreal.
-The Tundra: Located in the gardens, the former Canada Pavilion has been recycled as a reception hall. Very popular and located on Île Ste-Hélène, this place is charming and close to the Grand Prix. But don’t worry about the noise!
-Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile Hotel: Everything there is perfect, both the service and the food! A chic and urban hotel located in the city centre, it offers nearby locations for photography sessions!
– Dominion Warehouses: Unlike other reception rooms (halls), this place allows you to bring your own bar and caterer! Excellent location and private with its parking, even in downtown!
– Omni Hotel: Located at Mount Royal near McGill University, this place has recently been renovated and has 2 beautiful rooms for receptions and a large glassed-in area for your cocktails.
– Westin Hotel: Located across from the popular Palais des Congrès, this hotel is excellent if you want to take your photos in Old Montreal. In addition, the large ballroom offers a view of the entire metropolis.
– Ritz Carleton: Very famous for hosting weddings, this place is one of the most luxurious! A historic site, the large oval reception hall remains engraved in the memory of all couples!
– Le Club Universitaire de Montréal: Located on McGill and Sherbrooke, this place has a very classic style with its spiral staircase and elegant appearance.
– McGill University Circle: Directly on McGill premises, this room offers a unique architecture in addition to a spiral staircase.
– Montreal Science Centre: Getting married at the Science Centre? Why not! This place has a panoramic hall with a magnificent terrace for outdoor cocktails!
– Hotel Nelligan: Luxurious 5-star hotel, this place in Old Montreal offers very good service, a beautiful atmosphere and a roof terrace for cocktails!
– Plaza Volare: Very beautiful place for a wedding with its many chandeliers! La Plaza is used to having many weddings of all kinds.
– Scena: Near the Old Port is the Scena, which is a fully glazed reception room! It offers a splendid view of Montreal and the Jacques-Cartier Bridge!
No matter where you want to celebrate your union, the city of Montreal is full of breathtaking places to visit and to use for your union! Whether you want to have your ceremony in a glass room, in nature or in a classic hotel, the choice is yours!
Contact us now!