What is the price of a marriage officiant? The Price and costs for a civil marriage celebration officiated by a marriage officiant notary and wedding officiant varies from one officiator to another, between 300$ and 700$ there is no fixed charge.according to:
- his experience;
- his expertise (the notary will allow you to grasp all the implications of civil marriage);
- the services which are provided (drafting or not a marriage contract, obtaining certificates and attestations, etc);
- the day and the hour of the ceremony (during the work week or at the end of the week, in the morning or in the evening, national holidays, etc.);
- the locations of the ceremony (at our offices or, if you wish for the notary to come to a different location for celebrating your civil marriage, at the location of your choice
Leopold Lincà, notary wedding officiant Montreal offers you a charming ceremony room for officiating your civil marriage, without additional costs! Contact Me Lincà as soon as possible at 438 383-3116.
Why Choose Notary Leopold Lincà for Celebrating Your Marriage?
The expertise and the provided services are essential factors.
- A lot of experience – many civil marriages officiated until today;
- Personalized judicial counselling, before choosing your matrimonial regime;
- A ceremony according to your tastes, officiated by a polite professional, with commanding appearance and presentation;
- A charming ceremony room at your disposal (without additional costs);
Marriage celebration in the shortest possible interval (21 days after the publication of your notice for intended marriage, or even sooner, for special cases).
Notary Me Leopold Lincà marriage officiant in Montreal, we offer affordable price, and you will benefit from a courteous, personalized service. Our services at Laval, North-Shore and Longueuil South-Shore and surroundings.
Contact us now!